Reverse engineering add-in for SOLIDWORKS® for converting 3D scan meshes into CAD models
Mesh2Surface delivers powerful tools inside SOLIDWORKS for transforming scan data into parametric or surface CAD models.
What do you need to do reverse engineering from scan data in SOLIDWORKS®?
- Easily load scan data in seconds, not minutes;
- Extract quickly reference geometries;
- Align intuitively in the right position in space;
- Create reference sections for sketching;
- Approximate free form surfaces with best fit surface;
- Reverse engineering organic and free form shapes;
- Compare your work against the reference data instantly with 3D colour map;
- Have a magic button to convert free form organic shapes just with the hit of a button;
- And do all this in your favourite CAD package – SOLIDWORKS
Scan Data Import
Reconstruct quickly planes, cylinders, cones and spheres. Create the extracted primitives in SOLIDWORKS as reference geometries, surface or solid bodies.
Align data in space
Fit 2D Sketch entities
Free Form Modelling
Request a Free Demo:
*Please provide customer email so we can have a follow-up on how the evaluation goes.
This will help us a lot.
Get started by sending us some basic information
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.